Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Ginger Beef Kway Tiaw recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Ginger Beef Kway Tiaw recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ginger Beef Kway Tiaw recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can also be good for your skin because it is an excellent source of vitamin E. Although you may already eat lots of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time.
All in all, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ginger beef kway tiaw recipe. To make ginger beef kway tiaw you need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Ginger Beef Kway Tiaw:
- Prepare of flat rice noodle (kway tiaw).
- Take of fresh slice beef.
- Prepare of garlic -chopper.
- Get of " or more young ginger -slice.
- Prepare of Spring onion -cut into 2".
- Provide of light soy sauce.
- Use of Oyster sauce.
- You need of sesame oil.
- Take of corn flour mixed with 1/2 cup cold water.
- Provide of beef stok.
- Prepare of eggs – beaten.
- Use of Salt & sugar.
Instructions to make Ginger Beef Kway Tiaw:
- Mix the kway tiaw with some soy sauce.Fry it for 1 minute & put aside once done.
- Add oil, saute ginger & garlic until fragrant.Add beef stock +water & make it boil.
- Next, add in the Oyster sauce,soy sauce, sesame oil & slice.wait until it boiling.
- Add the cornstarch (make sure you constantly mix this & don't cook it to long because it can get clumpy..
- Add the beaten eggs into the gravy & stir it quickly. Add in the spring onion..
- Taste to make make sure the saltiness & sweeten is according to your liking.
- Put some kway tiaw on your plate and add the gravy on it. Serve it hot.You also can serve it with pickled chilies.
If you find this Ginger Beef Kway Tiaw recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.