Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lentil and ginger soup #mycookbook recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lentil and ginger soup #mycookbook recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snacks.
We all know that having healthy foods can help us feel better in our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Eating almonds is a wonderful alternative as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds offer a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Several vitamins and minerals are found in these wonderful nuts. They generally do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont make you long for a nap. These nuts loosen up the muscles and supply a general sense of peace. Almonds frequently give you a general increased a feeling of well-being.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lentil and ginger soup #mycookbook recipe. To cook lentil and ginger soup #mycookbook you need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Lentil and ginger soup #mycookbook:
- You need 200 g of orange lentils.
- Prepare 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of carrot, peeled and chopped.
- Use 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and chopped.
- Get 50 g of fresh ginger, grated.
- Get 3 teaspoons of ground cumin.
- Provide Pinch of each of turmeric and paprika.
- Get 1 tin of chopped tomatoes.
- Use 1 litre of water or stock. (I used chicken stock, but if you use vegetable stock the recipe is vegetarian/vegan).
- Take of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Lentil and ginger soup #mycookbook:
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan, then gently fry the onion until starting to soften..
- Add the carrot, garlic, ginger and spices, fry for a few minutes more..
- Add the lentils, stock/water and tomatoes. Simmer gently until the lentils are soft (approx 15 – 20 minutes.).
- Cook until the lentils are starting to get a little soft. The soup is ready and can be served just as it is.
- Or can be blended with a stick blender and be served as a smoother soup..
If you find this Lentil and ginger soup #mycookbook recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.