Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Double Wide Hunters Stew recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Double Wide Hunters Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Double Wide Hunters Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Energy.
We all know that consuming healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more balanced feeling. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are not sensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds are usually considered a super food because they’re packed full of things that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. These kinds of nuts possess lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They generally do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. But whenever you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you must sleep a while. Instead they will simply help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Almonds often give you a general increased a feeling of well-being.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily available. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to double wide hunters stew recipe. You can cook double wide hunters stew using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Double Wide Hunters Stew:
- You need of beef chuck roast.
- Get of petite red potatoes.
- Take of large yellow onion.
- Prepare of small bag baby carrots.
- Use of carton beef stock.
- You need of beef stew gravy (storebought).
- Prepare of beef soup seasoning powder.
- Get of beer.
- Provide of Black peppercorn grinder.
- Use of Balsamic vinegar.
Instructions to make Double Wide Hunters Stew:
- As always, prep all your ingredients. Always wash the vegetables!! My veggies came out of prepackaged bags and I still washed them! Remove 'eyes' from potatoes (The little wart looking bumps) with peeler but DO NOT peel potatoes. We're leaving them skin on for this dish. I cut the petite potatoes into 1/4's but you can do 1/8's if you want them smaller. Leave baby carrots as is. Chop onion into large pieces. I cut about 1 inch discs and then cut the discs in half. The idea is for all the veggies to be left in large chunks..
- I used my 6 qt. crockpot for this. The crockpot is important for this dish, I don't know how well it would turn out on the stovetop. Pour about 1/2 of the beef stock into the crockpot. Turn on high. Now we prepare the beef roast. On a large enough plate or whatever will fit the whole thing, cover in balsamic vinegar. Don't drown it, just enough to cover it evenly. Flip it a couple times, massage that stuff into the meat. Now do the same with about half of your beef soup seasoning powder. Massage massage massage. Now let that sit on the plate for a minute. We'll come back for it..
- Add the can of beer to the stock in the crockpot. Now add the potatoes, carrots and onions. Now the rest of the beef soup seasoning. Let all that mingle in the crock for about ten minutes, still on high..
- Go back to your beautiful beef roast full of balsamic and spice that's been sitting, pick it up, and drop the whole thing right into the middle of the crockpot. Do not cut it, do not do anything but the balsamic and spice massage, and drop it whole into the liquid in the crock. This is where it differs from traditional beef stew. This is HUNTERS stew baby! Now add the packets of beef stew gravy and a liberal amount of cracked black pepper. Leave uncovered, stirring gently every 10 mins of so for about a half hour. Just to heat everything well..
- Now cover for about 5-6 hours on high. Stirring and flipping the roast once an hour..
- When it's done, the way to serve is another difference from beef stew. Just pull large chunks off the roast with your spoon (don't worry, it's tender enough to not need a knife) and serve in the middle of a bowlful of the juice and veggies like the picture above. The flavor really opens up if you break up the meat a little and stir it in before eating. It's delicious! I'm going to eat some for dinner tonight! I can't wait!!.
If you find this Double Wide Hunters Stew recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.