Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Curry Chicken Noodle Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curry Chicken Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Chicken Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Opting to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re incessantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing a few modest changes.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you do your food shopping as it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy eating regimen.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curry chicken noodle soup recipe. To make curry chicken noodle soup you only need 26 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Curry Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Get of For the chicken.
- Provide 680 g of boneless chicken breast, cubed.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of chicken spice.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- You need to taste of Pepper.
- Get of For the soup.
- You need of Chicken, cooked.
- Take 1 tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Prepare 1 of onion, sliced thinly.
- Use 1 tablespoon of fresh ginger, grated.
- You need 2 teaspoons of garlic, crushed.
- Get 2 tablespoons of masala mix.
- Take 6 cups of boiling water.
- Use 1 of chicken stock cube.
- Get 2 of carrots, sliced thinly.
- Use 1 of red pepper, sliced thinly.
- Prepare 400 milliliter of coconut cream.
- You need 230 g of rice noodles.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Take to taste of Pepper.
- Take of For the garnish.
- Prepare of Carmelised onion squares from Woolworths.
- Take leaf of Micro crimson.
- Provide of Sumac spice.
Steps to make Curry Chicken Noodle Soup:
- For the chicken. Heat a frying pan with the olive oil, add the chicken cubes and brown on all sides..
- Add spices and lemon juice, sauté until cooked through. Set aside..
- For the soup. In a soup pot on medium heat, melt the coconut oil and add the onions, ginger, and garlic. Sauté 4 – 5 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Add masala mix and sauté for 2 – 3 minutes, be careful not to burn the spice. Add the boiling water, stock cube, and cooked chicken, let simmer until the stock cube has completely dissolved..
- Once the stock cube has dissolved, add the coconut cream, carrots and red pepper. Bring the soup to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes, or until carrots are cooked..
- In the meantime bring water to a boil in a separate pot. Add the rice noodles and cook for 6 minutes, remove from heat and immediately place the noodles in cold water to prevent further cooking..
- Strain the noodles and add to the soup, season to taste, and serve..
- Garnish with sumac spice and micro herbs. Serve with carmelised onion squares or any savory treat and enjoy!.
If you find this Curry Chicken Noodle Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.