Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Scalloped Potato/Ham Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Scalloped Potato/Ham Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Scalloped Potato/Ham Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Power.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, however, in terms of eating between goodies. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Whole grain snacks are an superb choice for a fast healthy snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to scalloped potato/ham soup recipe. You can cook scalloped potato/ham soup using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Scalloped Potato/Ham Soup:
- Provide 3 can of cream of chicken.
- Get 1 can of chicken broth.
- Use 6 large of potatoes.
- Prepare 1 packages of frozen corn.
- Get 1 packages of mix frozen peas & carrots.
- Use 2 3/4 can of milk.
- You need 1 stick of salted butter.
- Provide 1 packages of cream cheese.
- Take of dried onions.
- Get of sea salt.
- Provide of black pepper.
- Prepare of cajun seasoning.
- Use of Ham.
- Take 1 packages of Colby Shredded Cheese.
Instructions to make Scalloped Potato/Ham Soup:
- Slice potatoes, ham, mix cream of chicken w/milk, layer potatoes, ham, frozen veggies, cream cheese, salted butter, seasoning, cover with cream of chicken mix and repeat. Put in crockpot, and cook on high until potatoes are tender. Right before it's done add 1 package of Colby shredded cheese and mix..
- When layering is done add chicken broth to the mix..
- Now my crockpot wasn't moving fast enough, so I used the pot part and put it the oven @350 for 2.5/3 hours or until the potatoes are tender..
If you find this Scalloped Potato/Ham Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.