Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Southwest chicken and rice soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Southwest chicken and rice soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Southwest chicken and rice soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Snacks.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us really feel better within our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A little bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you are not allergic to nuts, try eating some almonds! As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds provide many health benefits. Various nutritional vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. They do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. Nevertheless, you may not need a nap after consuming almonds. Alternatively, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Almonds often provide a general increased sense of well-being.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily available. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to southwest chicken and rice soup recipe. To make southwest chicken and rice soup you only need 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Southwest chicken and rice soup:
- Take 3 clove of garlic, crushed.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 1/2 of green pepper, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 32 oz of chicken broth.
- Take 1 of carrot, chopped.
- Provide 8 oz of tomato sauce.
- Get 1/4 cup of rice.
- You need 2 cup of water.
- Use 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- Get 2 of chicken breasts.
- Take 1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of celery seed.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 of Mexican blend shredded cheese.
Steps to make Southwest chicken and rice soup:
- In stock pot, heat oil over medium high. Add onion, green pepper, carrot, and garlic. Saute until tender, about 10 minutes..
- Add remaining except cheese and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, covered, until chicken is cooked, about 20 minutes..
- Remove chicken from pot. Shred, and return to pot..
- Serve with a sprinkle of cheese..
If you find this Southwest chicken and rice soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.