Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect ✨Beef Loin Steak Strips with Bell Peppers✨ recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to ✨Beef Loin Steak Strips with Bell Peppers✨ recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Deciding to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. People typically assume that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, though, just making a few minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already believe that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ✨beef loin steak strips with bell peppers✨ recipe. To make ✨beef loin steak strips with bell peppers✨ you need 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare ✨Beef Loin Steak Strips with Bell Peppers✨:
- Prepare of Red Bell Pepper(Thinly slice).
- Get of Beef Loin Meat Steak (Cut thinly slice).
- Use of Sesame Oil.
- You need of Baking Soda.
- Provide of Beef Flavor/stock (Optional).
- Provide of Garlic (Crush).
- Provide of Medium/Large Onion (Thinly slice).
- Take of Butter.
- Use of Soy Sauce.
- Use of Salt and Black Pepper (as you need).
- Get of ✨Sauce✨.
- Provide of Corn Starch.
- Provide of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare of Ground Ginger.
- Use of Oyster Sauce.
- Provide of Sweet Soy Sauce.
Steps to make ✨Beef Loin Steak Strips with Bell Peppers✨:
- Cut the meat into thin slices/strips and then add the sesame oil, baking soda, beef flavor/stock, garlic and 2 tbsp of soy sauce to the meat and mix well. Let the meat marinate for 25-30 minutes at room temperature. To make the sauce, whisk together all the sauce ingredients in a small bowl then put it a side..
- In a nonstick skillet pan, melt the butter. Add in the onion and cook it until it becomes light brown and then add the meat. Stir fry the meat until it is cooked well done..
- Add the bell peppers into the skillet and sauté fry it for about 2 mins. Pour the prepared sauce in and then stir fry on medium heat until it becomes thick..
- Taste and adjust the seasoning as needed. Best served over warm rice. Enjoy!😉.
If you find this ✨Beef Loin Steak Strips with Bell Peppers✨ recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.