Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Tomato Stew with Pork Filet and Beans recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tomato Stew with Pork Filet and Beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato Stew with Pork Filet and Beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
We all know that eating healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. This can be a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between snacks. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
For anybody who is not sensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer you many health advantages. Various vitamins and minerals are located in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that causes drowsiness, is present in almonds. But once you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you should sleep a while. Alternatively they will merely help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. From time to time eating almonds can even be a mood enhancer!
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily available. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato stew with pork filet and beans recipe. To cook tomato stew with pork filet and beans you only need 19 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Tomato Stew with Pork Filet and Beans:
- Get 400 grams of Pork tenderloin.
- Get 1 of Onion.
- Use 1 of Carrot (medium).
- Get 2 of Red bell peppers.
- Get 1 can of Canned button mushrooms.
- Provide 1 can of Canned beans.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic.
- Use 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Use 3 tbsp of Plain flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare of For the sauce:.
- Provide 200 ml of Water.
- Prepare 100 ml of Red wine.
- Prepare 1 can of Canned crushed tomatoes.
- Provide 2 tsp of Soup stock granules.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Japanese Worcestershire-style Sauce.
- Use 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 dash of Parsley.
Instructions to make Tomato Stew with Pork Filet and Beans:
- These are the three main characters in this recipe. I used a can of mixed beans (chickpeas, green beans, and red beans)..
- I had 2 red peppers in the refrigerator so I added them for color. You can omit them if you like..
- Cut the vegetables up into 1cm dice. Mince the garlic finely..
- I used this red wine..
- Put the olive oil and garlic in a cold pan. Tilt the pan and cook it slowly to bring out the fragrance of the garlic..
- Stir fry the vegetables. When the onion is translucent, add the canned and drained beans and mushrooms..
- Transfer the pan contents to a pot, and add all the sauce ingredients. Simmer for about 30 minutes..
- Cut the meat into bite sized pieces, season with salt and pepper and rub it in well with your hands. Coat evenly with flour..
- Heat vegetable oil in a pan, fill the pan with meat, cover and steam-fry over medium heat. It'll take about 5 minutes or so, I think..
- Fat will render from the meat, so raise the heat to high and brown. Cook the meat until it's well browned, as if it were deep fried..
- Empty out the meat onto paper towels to drain excess oil and fat..
- Add the meat to the sauce, and simmer for another 15 minutes..
- Scatter with dried parsley and serve with red wine!.
If you find this Tomato Stew with Pork Filet and Beans recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.