Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Empanadas de Carne Molida (Ground Beef) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Empanadas de Carne Molida (Ground Beef) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Empanadas de Carne Molida (Ground Beef) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Snacks.
We are very mindful that having healthy meals can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of healthy foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Certain foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a easy snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be excellent for quick treats to eat on the go. Selecting whole grain food items is always better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You will not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to empanadas de carne molida (ground beef) recipe. To make empanadas de carne molida (ground beef) you need 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Empanadas de Carne Molida (Ground Beef):
- Take of Empanada.
- Use 4 cup of Instant Corn flour Masa(add more if you want to make more).
- Prepare 1 of water as needed.
- You need 1 of frying oil(about 2 cups if its a medium pan).
- Use of Stuffing.
- Use 1 of Ground Beef(I used 1 package..you can use as much as you want).
- Use 1 can of tomatoe sauce(I used the small size can).
- Take 1 of Ground California Chili(add to taste – I used about 2-3 tbsps).
- Use 1 dash of chicken flavor bouillon(add to taste).
- Prepare 1 of water( you can add less or more it all depends on how juicy you want it).
- Get 1 of Monterey Jack Cheese thin slices(OPTIONAL).
- Get of Nopales.
- Prepare 1 packages of diced Nopales.
- Prepare 1 of diced onion.
- Take 1 of diced tomatoes(I used 1 large).
- Take 1 bunch of diced cilantro(optional).
- Provide 1 cup of squeezed limon(you can add more or less your choice).
Steps to make Empanadas de Carne Molida (Ground Beef):
- Beef: Cook Beef well. ADD tomatoe sauce,dash of bouillon,about 2-3 tbsp of Ground California Chili, and some water. STIR. Bring it to a boil then Turn off stove..
- Mix Masa with water. Make sure the dough its not to sticky..
- Do golf sized balls. Pat them until they are flat like tortillas..
- Start stuffing them with the beef. Fold them in half and start sealing the edges.**I like to add Monterey Jack Cheese thin slice (optional)**.
- Heat up some frying oil and once its hot. Begin frying your Empanada…ONCE IT TURNS GOLDEN BROWN –> remove from pan..
- Nopales: Boil until tender then drain water…Mix diced nopales,tomatoes,onion, and cilantro. Squeeze a good amount of limon on it. Stir and Enjoy!.
- You can also make Rice as a side dish as well. ENJOY!!.
If you find this Empanadas de Carne Molida (Ground Beef) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.