Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Lasagna "Fonseca style" recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lasagna "Fonseca style" recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making some small changes.
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It can likewise be good for your skin since it is a great source of vitamin E. It may be that you already think that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of eating foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
To sum up, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lasagna "fonseca style" recipe. You can have lasagna "fonseca style" using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Lasagna "Fonseca style":
- Provide of beef.
- Provide 2 lb of ground beef (80/20).
- Use 1 of garlic powder.
- You need 1 of onion powder.
- Take of adobo.
- You need 10 piece of lasagna pasta.
- You need 1 can of marinara sauce of choice.
- Use 1 of bag of shredded cheese of choice.
- You need 1 box of cream cheese.
- Use 2 of tomatoes.
Instructions to make Lasagna "Fonseca style":
- On a 12" pan place the ground beef and as is cooking season it with garlic powder, onion powder, and adobo..
- On a pirex (mine is about 10×5) make the bed of lasagna then place put the 2 lb of beef, then sliced tomatoes and then layers of cream cheese (look at the pics) then put the rest of the lasagna pasta on top. then pour some of sauce on top and then the shredded cheese..
- Now simply cover with aluminum paper, put in oven at 375° for about 10 minutes to allow cheeses to melt. And done, compliment with GARLIC TOASTS!.
If you find this Lasagna "Fonseca style" recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.