Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Banana Flower, Kale, and Chicken in Soto Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana Flower, Kale, and Chicken in Soto Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Energy.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Finding goodies that help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that extra boost you need to get going. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You will not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to banana flower, kale, and chicken in soto soup recipe. To make banana flower, kale, and chicken in soto soup you only need 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Banana Flower, Kale, and Chicken in Soto Soup:
- You need 250 gr of chicken breast.
- Prepare 200 gr of kale.
- Prepare 1 of banana flower (optional).
- You need 1 of long red chili (optional).
- Get 2 of lemongrass.
- Provide 2 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Provide 2 of bay leaves.
- Use 1 cm of ginger.
- Prepare 1 cm of galangal.
- Get 5 cloves of garlic.
- Take 1 of medium red onion.
- Get 2 cm of turmeric or 1 tbsp turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- Get 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need 8 cups of water.
- Provide 1 of lemon.
Instructions to make Banana Flower, Kale, and Chicken in Soto Soup:
- Chop kale and banana flower, put aside..
- Using a blender, blend onion, garlic, ginger, and turmeric..
- Chop the chili (optional).
- Preheat a pot with cooking oil, pour the blended ingredients, stir them well until cooked properly, add galangar, kaffir lime leaves, bay leaves, and lemon grass, stir them well. Add chili if you like..
- Add salt, pepper, and sugar, stir them well..
- Add water, stir it until the water blends with all ingredients, wait until it boils..
- Cut up the chicken breast, add it into the soup while it's boiling, cook until the chicken cooked really well..
- Add kale and banana flower, cook until all of them well done..
- Ready to serve hot or you can add rice to it..
If you find this Banana Flower, Kale, and Chicken in Soto Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.