Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Thai Basil Beef recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Basil Beef recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Basil Beef recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of simple changes.
Initially, you will have to be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you no longer want to eat. As an example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? One healthy alternative that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai basil beef recipe. You can cook thai basil beef using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Basil Beef:
- You need of vegetable oil.
- You need of onion sliced.
- Take of gloves garlic chopped.
- Take of ginger minced.
- Use of red pepper sliced.
- Prepare of lean ground beef.
- You need of Thai basil leaves chopped.
- Provide of scallions chopped.
- Provide of Ingredients for sauce.
- Get of brown sugar.
- You need of fish sauce.
- Use of soy sauce.
- Use of oyster sauce.
- Get of water.
- You need of chili paste (optional).
- Prepare of corn starch.
Instructions to make Thai Basil Beef:
- Mix ingredients for sauce and set aside.
- Add oil to wok or large pan over medium high heat.
- When oil is hot, add garlic, ginger, red pepper, and onion. Stir fry for 4 min.
- Turn stove to high heat and add ground beef. Break beef into small pieces.
- When beef is no longer pink, stir in sauce and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the basil and stir fry until the basil wilts..
- Top with scallions and enjoy over short grain white rice!.
If you find this Thai Basil Beef recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.