Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Carrot & Tomato Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Carrot & Tomato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Carrot & Tomato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Treats.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. When you have to have a fast treat on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to carrot & tomato soup recipe. To make carrot & tomato soup you only need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Carrot & Tomato Soup:
- Use 1 of Carrots.
- Take 1 of Large Onion.
- You need 1 tablespoons of Olive Oil or Vegetable Oil.
- Get of Tinned Tomatoes 1 *400g.
- Provide of Water 1/2 cup *use to rinse the tin as well.
- Use of Soup Stock Cube 1 *Vegetable or Chicken.
- Get 1 cup of Milk.
- Take of Salt & White Pepper.
Instructions to make Carrot & Tomato Soup:
- Slice Carrot and Onion. Heat Oil in a large sauce pan or a pot and cook Carrot and Onion over medium to low heat until onion turned transparent and softened. Do not hurry this process. Longer it takes, sweeter the soup would be..
- Add Tomatoes, Water and Stock Cube, bring to the boil. Cook over low heat until vegetables are tender..
- Add Milk, then blend by hand blender or mixer until smooth and silky..
- Reheat gently. Season with Salt & White Pepper if desired..
If you find this Carrot & Tomato Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.