Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Slow Cooker Meatballs + pasta sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker Meatballs + pasta sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Deciding to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Even though we’re constantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery since it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? A superb healthy option can be porridge oats which have been proven to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. If this is not to your liking on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker meatballs + pasta sauce recipe. To make slow cooker meatballs + pasta sauce you need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Meatballs + pasta sauce:
- Get 1 1/2 lb of ground meat (beef, turkey, chicken, or pork – or you can mix beef+pork for extra flavor).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped parsley.
- Take 3 teaspoon of minced garlic.
- Get 1 cup of minced onions.
- Take 2 (28 oz) of jar of crushed tomatoes.
- Use of Adobo.
- You need of Parmesan cheese.
Instructions to make Slow Cooker Meatballs + pasta sauce:
- Add 1/2 cup minced onions, parsley and 1 teaspoon of chopped garlic to the meat and mix throughly.
- Make 1-2” balls with the meat and place them in slow cooker pan, add adobo to taste, and cover them with the chopped tomatoes or tomato sauce (On the side I sautee the remaining onion and garlic and then I add it on too of the sauce to give it more of a traditional Italian flavor and depth).
- Set your crock pot to slow – 8hrs.
- Go leave your best life for 8 hrs. Then come back and make some pasta, add the sauce and some parmesan cheese sprinkled on top. Optional: accompany with something mildly bitter like baked broccoli or a salad to balance the flavor profile of the meal!).
If you find this Slow Cooker Meatballs + pasta sauce recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.