Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mild Shrimp Chili Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mild Shrimp Chili Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. There are a lot of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that many people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing several simple changes.
You can obtain results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes immediately. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. In time, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate before.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mild shrimp chili rice recipe. To cook mild shrimp chili rice you only need 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mild Shrimp Chili Rice:
- Get 20 of Shrimp (Black Tiger).
- Provide 1 tbsp of Sake.
- Take 1 of Katakuriko.
- Prepare of Shrimp chili sauce:.
- Use 1 of Vegetable oil.
- Get 1/3 tsp of Doubanjiang.
- Provide 1/2 of A. Onion.
- Use 1/2 of A. Celery (just the stalk).
- Get 1 clove of A. Garlic.
- Take 1 piece of A. Ginger.
- Get 1 of one 400 grams can B. Diced canned tomatoes.
- Prepare 100 ml of B. Water.
- Provide 1 tbsp of B. Sake.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of B. Chicken soup stock granules.
- Take 2 tbsp of B. Vinegar.
- Take 2 tsp of B. Sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of B. Salt.
- You need 1 dash of B. Pepper.
- Take 50 ml of Heavy cream.
- Get 1 of as much (to taste) Warm rice.
Steps to make Mild Shrimp Chili Rice:
- Shell the shrimp, and remove the veins and tails. Sprinkle with sake to remove the fishy odor. Finely chop the ingredients marked A, as shown in this photo..
- Heat vegetable oil in a pan, and saute the doubanjiang. Add the finely-chopped ingredients marked A, and saute until the onions are translucent..
- Add all of the ingredients marked with a B, and cook for about 10~15 minutes. Be careful not too cook it over high heat, otherwise the tomatoes will spatter. You'll want to cook it down until it thickens..
- Add heavy cream for the finishing touch and simmer for about 1 minute to finish the sauce..
- Dry the shrimp, and place into a plastic bag. Add the katakuriko and coat the shrimp..
- Coat a different pan with vegetable oil, and cook the shrimp..
- Add the shrimp to the pan with the sauce, coat the shrimp with the sauce and serve..
- Pour over rice, and enjoy!.
If you find this Mild Shrimp Chili Rice recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.