Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetarian (Vegan) Garden Vegetable and Curry Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetarian (Vegan) Garden Vegetable and Curry Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Deciding to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing several modest changes.
To see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically alter your eating habits. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetarian (vegan) garden vegetable and curry soup recipe. You can have vegetarian (vegan) garden vegetable and curry soup using 36 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetarian (Vegan) Garden Vegetable and Curry Soup:
- Prepare of Vegetables.
- Get 12 oz of Carrots, shredded or diced.
- Use 1 head of small, Napa cabbage (or see the optional ingredients below. I use Napa for the crunch, but Kale adds special flavor. Spinach is good too).
- Take 5 stick of Celery.
- Prepare 2 of small, Turnip.
- Prepare 2 head of Broccoli, trimmed of stems.
- You need 1 can of (28 oz) whole, peeled, Tomatoes, crushed by hand.
- Get 3 of small, Onion.
- Provide 3 of Leeks, trimmed of most of the green.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Cilantro (one).
- Prepare 2 of medium, Potatoes.
- Provide 1 can of corn, sweet, gold, drained.
- Get 1 bunch of basil (two).
- Take 6 oz of Mushrooms, Shiitake.
- Provide 6 oz of Mushrooms, baby Bella.
- Get 10 clove of Garlic, peeled, smashed.
- Get of Base.
- Prepare 6 oz of curry paste (to taste, whatever color you want).
- Get 2 can of Coconut milk, preferably full fat (have 2 extra cans on hand).
- Get 4 cup of Stock, or Broth, vegetable (have 2 extra cups on hand, either bought in a carton, or self-prepared, your call).
- You need 4 tbsp of Butter (or the equivalent Vegan saturated fat substitute).
- Provide of Cookware.
- You need 16 quart of Stockpot (it might work with a 12qt, but you're cutting it close, if you don't scale down a little).
- You need of Spices.
- You need 1 bunch of Basil (its listed on the veggies too, but trust me, it's an excellent garnish).
- Prepare 1 bunch of cilantro (same as basil, add while cooking, or just garnish).
- Take 2 tsp of Coriander (as needed really, to taste).
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground cumin (again, as needed, to taste).
- Use 2 tbsp of Salt (like all soup, salt adds a lot to this dish, be creative with how you salt it up).
- Use 1 tsp of white pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of cracked, Red Pepper.
- Get of Starch.
- Prepare 1 packages of preparer's favorite noodle, starch, rice, potato, pasta, or vegetable. Or none at all..
- Provide of Optional.
- Use 5 cup of Kale, chopped.
- Get 5 cup of Spinach.
Steps to make Vegetarian (Vegan) Garden Vegetable and Curry Soup:
- Chop all veggies to the desired size. I do my onions, leeks, celery, carrots small. The potatoes, turnips large. The rest medium..
- Brown Onions in the butter or vegan equivalent, in your big stockpot..
- Add coconut milk, garlic, curry paste, potatoes, turnips, all spices (except basil and cilantro) to browning onions. Bring to low boil over medium+ heat. 30 minutes. Stir often, don't burn..
- I use this time to prepare my starch. Egg Noodles are good, soba and / or rice noodles are wonderful too. What do YOU feel like tonight? Rice? Orzo?.
- Add carrots, celery, leeks, stock or broth (stock to taste – its here you decide how soupy you want your meal to be). Boil for 15 minutes more. Stir occasionally..
- Add corn, tomatoes, napa cabbage (or optional kale, spinach wait until the next step), any additional salt spices, coconut milk, or broth, and boil for 15 more minutes. Stir occasionally..
- Bring mixture to just below boil. Add spinach, one half bunch of cilantro, if you're using it. Add your mushrooms, broccoli, and basil. Cook until broccoli and mushrooms are soft. Don't stir too much..
- Serve. Enjoy. Use garlic/chile paste, soy sauce, Sriracha, hoisin, for additional flavor. Garnish with cilantro and basil..
If you find this Vegetarian (Vegan) Garden Vegetable and Curry Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.