Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Spicy Vietnamese Chicken Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Vietnamese Chicken Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Vietnamese Chicken Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with health problems such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. People typically think that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be very careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you no longer want to eat. As an example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. A good healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been proven to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. By adding fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
As you can see, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy vietnamese chicken soup recipe. To make spicy vietnamese chicken soup you need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Vietnamese Chicken Soup:
- Use of cellophane noodles.
- Take of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Provide of peanut oil.
- Use of minced garlic.
- Get of minced ginger.
- Use of crushed red pepper flakes.
- You need of Chicken broth.
- Prepare of fish sauce.
- Provide of fresh chopped cilantro.
- Use of fresh chopped basil.
- Prepare of fresh chopped green onions.
Instructions to make Spicy Vietnamese Chicken Soup:
- Soak noodles in hot water..
- Thinly cut boneless skinless chicken breasts into thin strips..
- Heat oil in deep skillet on Medium high heat. Add the chicken, garlic, ginger and red pepper flakes..
- Cook until chicken is brown. Add chicken broth and fish sauce. Boil for 8 minutes..
- Drain noodles and cut shorter..
- Place noodles on bottom of a bowl. Pour soup over noodles. Then sprinkle cilantro, green onions and basil on top..
- OPTIONAL: Add Siracha Sauce.
If you find this Spicy Vietnamese Chicken Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.