Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Cheesy Beef and Hatch Chile Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheesy Beef and Hatch Chile Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Beef and Hatch Chile Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that many people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, simply making a couple of modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to alter everything right away or that you have to altogether get rid of certain foods from your diet. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate in the past.
All in all, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy beef and hatch chile soup recipe. You can cook cheesy beef and hatch chile soup using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Beef and Hatch Chile Soup:
- Prepare 1 lb. of Ground beef.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp. of Seasoned salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin.
- Provide 1 tsp. of Chili powder.
- Take 1 of medium onion, chopped (red or yellow).
- You need 1 of large celery rib, chopped.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 3 of medium hatch green chilies.
- Get 1/2 of lime, juiced.
- You need 8 oz. of Cream cheese.
- Provide 4 C. of Chicken broth.
- Get 2 C. of Cheddar cheese, shredded.
- Use to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Provide of Red pepper flakes (optional).
- Provide of Topping:.
- Provide of Sour cream.
- Use of Shredded cheese.
- You need of Fresh cilantro.
Instructions to make Cheesy Beef and Hatch Chile Soup:
- Preheat oven to broil. Place peppers in a oven safe dish, drizzle with olive oil and salt and toss to coat. Broil 4-5 minutes until top has blackened and flip. Broil opposite side another 3-4 minutes. Remove to a bowl and cover with foil and let steam 10 minutes..
- Once peppers have cooled enough to handle remove skins and stem. Cut open and remove seeds and ribs. For a more spicy flavor leave seeds and ribs in..
- In a large pot over medium-high heat cook ground beef until browned. Season with seasoned salt,cumin and chili powder..
- Add lime juice, onions, garlic, celery and peppers. Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes..
- Add cream cheese and stir well to melt. Add chicken broth, bring to a boil and then reduce to simmer oven medium-low for 10 minutes..
- Add shredded cheese and stir to combine. Add red pepper flakes if using..
- Serve immediately and top with sour cream, shredded cheese and cilantro. (Optional).
If you find this Cheesy Beef and Hatch Chile Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.