Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stuffed Vine Leaves and Zucchini recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Vine Leaves and Zucchini recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A piece of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be excellent for quick snacks to eat on the go. Make the change from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily available. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed vine leaves and zucchini recipe. You can have stuffed vine leaves and zucchini using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Stuffed Vine Leaves and Zucchini:
- Prepare 500 g of vine leaves, washed and stems removed.
- Prepare 1 kg of baby zucchini, washed.
- Use 1 kg of lamb ribs, or 8 pieces.
- Get 3/4 cup of lemon juice.
- Take of For the stuffing.
- Get 600 g of coarsely ground beef.
- Get 1 1/2 cups of white rice, washed and drained.
- Use 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
Steps to make Stuffed Vine Leaves and Zucchini:
- In a deep bowl, mix the stuffing ingredients together..
- Place the vine leaves in a pot filled with boiling water for 1 min. Remove from hot water and place under cold water. Strain well and set aside..
- Take one vine leaf and spread it on a flat surface and place 1 teaspoon of the stuffing in the middle forming a straight line. Fold the sides inwards first and roll to warp. Make sure the stuffing is completely covered and the vine leaf is tightly wrapped. Repeat same procedure with the other vine leaves..
- Trim the ends of the zucchini. With a corer, pierce the top and remove the insides, making sure to keep a relatively thick outer layer that can hold the stuffing..
- Fill only ¾ of each zucchini leaving space for the rice to expand when cooked..
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on the meat ribs and fry them in a skillet until brown..
- Place the cooked ribs at the bottom of a deep pot..
- Place the wrapped vine leaves over the ribs in layers then place the stuffed zucchini on top of the leaves. Add the lemon juice and some boiling water to cover the pot contents. Place a plate, face inwards, on top of the contents to weigh them down while cooking..
- Cover pot and allow it to simmer on low heat for 1 hr 30 min..
- Turn off the heat and remove the plate. Remove the zucchini and set aside..
- To serve, place a serving dish, facing inwards, over the pot. Turn over the pot upside down, holding tightly the dish under it. Let the content drop on the serving dish and remove slowly the pot. Arrange the zucchini on top..
- Serve warm with yogurt on the side..
If you find this Stuffed Vine Leaves and Zucchini recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.