Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Easy Beef Stroganoff in the Slow Cooker recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Beef Stroganoff in the Slow Cooker recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Beef Stroganoff in the Slow Cooker recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This can be a problem, however, when it comes to eating between snacks. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain snacks are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. Eating on the run can easily be healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy beef stroganoff in the slow cooker recipe. You can cook easy beef stroganoff in the slow cooker using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Beef Stroganoff in the Slow Cooker:
- Take 1 lb of (approx) stew beef (cut into 1” pieces).
- Get 1/2 of white onion chopped.
- You need 1-2 cloves of garlic minced.
- Take 5 Oz of white mushrooms chopped or sliced.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of beef broth.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- Use 6 Oz of sour cream.
- Use 1 tbs of Dijon mustard.
- Use 2 tbs of flour.
- Prepare 8 Oz of (about 1/2 package) wide egg noodles.
- Provide of Chopped fresh parsley for garnish.
- You need to taste of Kosher salt.
Steps to make Easy Beef Stroganoff in the Slow Cooker:
- Place stew beef, onion, garlic and mushrooms in slow cooker. Add beef broth and paprika and mix thoroughly. Set slow cooker on low for 6 hours..
- After 6 hours, stir in sour cream and Dijon mustard. In a small mixing bowl, make a flour slurry using equal amounts of flour and water and mix in. Continue to cook on low for 20 mins..
- Cook noodles to package instructions. Top noodles with beef mixture and top with chopped parsley if desired. Taste for additional salt. ENJOY!.
If you find this Easy Beef Stroganoff in the Slow Cooker recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.