Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tomato Carrot Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato Carrot Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. While we’re always being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you should be very careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you no longer wish to eat. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By adding fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato carrot soup recipe. To cook tomato carrot soup you need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tomato Carrot Soup:
- Get 2 of big Tomatoes.
- Use 1 of big Carrot.
- Provide 1/2 of small shredded Beatroot.
- You need 4-5 of Garlic Cloves.
- Use 1 of small Onion.
- Get 1 of small boiled Potato.
- Prepare 1 inch of grated Ginger.
- Use 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Take 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Use 2 tbsp of All Purpose Flour (Maida).
- Get 1 tsp of Black Pepper.
Instructions to make Tomato Carrot Soup:
- Cut Tomatoes into four pieces. Dice Carrots and Onion. In a Microwave bowl take Tomaotes, Caroots, Onions, Garlic cloves, Ginger, Beatroot, sugar and salt. Keep it in Microwave for 8 mins. (If you go for boiling it in Pressure Cooker, then put all these vegetable in Cooker along with potato. Add 1/2 cup of water into it on medium flame. After 2 whistle, switch off the flame.) Once the vegetable are boiled, blend it well. Strain it in a bowl..
- In a pan add Butter. When butter melts add all purpose flour (Maida) and saute it on low flame till the flour gets roasted. Once it is done add the blended mixture of vegetables. Add Black Pepper powder abd bring it to boil..
- While your soup is boiling, take 4 slices of bread. Cut it into small square pieces. Fry it until gloden brown. While serving your soup add the bread crispy chunks into it. Enjoy Meal!.
If you find this Tomato Carrot Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.