Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Even though we’re always being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making several simple changes.
Initially, you will have to be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you don’t wish to eat. As an example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By putting in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken tortilla soup recipe. You can have chicken tortilla soup using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- Prepare 1 lb of diced chicken.
- Prepare 20-25 oz of chicken broth.
- Provide 1 cans of diced tomatoes w/ green chilis.
- Take 1 can of black beans.
- Get 1 can of pinto beans.
- Prepare 1 cans of corn.
- Provide 1/2 of large red onion.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped cilantro.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- Use 1 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic salt.
- Take 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of pepper.
Steps to make Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- Precook chicken on grill or skillet seasoned with seasoning of choice, and then dice to preferred size..
- Combine all ingredients into crock pot and cook on low heat for 6-8 hours on low heat, or 3-4 hours on high heat..
- Add soup into a bowl, and then top with tortilla chips, cheddar cheese, and cilantro (hot sauce is optional, but highly recommended)..
If you find this Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.