Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ukodo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ukodo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Energy.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. When we eat more healthy meals and less of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A piece of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have countless options. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an excellent choice for a fast balanced snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. When you require a fast snack on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the modification from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ukodo recipe. To make ukodo you need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Ukodo:
- Get of Meat (you may decide to use fish but I used Intestines for this).
- Take of Yam.
- You need of Plantain (very optional, I just added 1).
- Use of Blended Pepper 🌶.
- Take of Salt.
- Use of Seasoning.
- You need of Blended Pepper soup spices including calabash nutmeg.
- Prepare of Saint leaves.
Instructions to make Ukodo:
- Boil meat.
- Peel yam and pour into the pot of boiling meat, add pepper, salt to taste, seasoning, pepper soup spices, pour enough water about the quantity of yam and cover to cook for 10mins..
- When it's done, add the 1 ripe plantain, pour sliced saint leaves and allow to steam for a minute..
- Serve it watery, hot and spicy. Bon appètit.
If you find this Ukodo recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.