Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Strawberry Onion and Leek Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Strawberry Onion and Leek Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Strawberry Onion and Leek Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Opting to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making a few modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
These sorts of changes are easy to accomplish with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also great for your skin. It might be that you already think that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemicals. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Obviously, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to strawberry onion and leek soup recipe. To cook strawberry onion and leek soup you only need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Strawberry Onion and Leek Soup:
- Get of homemade cheese see my recipe say cheese.
- Prepare of strawberry onion.
- You need of leek.
- You need of tarragon.
- Get of pink Himalayan salt.
- Use of ground black pepper.
- Take of beef broth.
- Prepare of butter.
- Use of duck fat.
Steps to make Strawberry Onion and Leek Soup:
- Melt the butter in the duck fat get the onion ready to slice. Butter is starting to melt. Turn your broiler on..
- Slice the onion. Wash and slice the leek. Add to the butter and duck fat. Stir coating the onions and leeks..
- Add the salt and pepper. Let them sweat. After 15 minutes of sweating add the tarragon..
- After it's cooked 30 minutes and stirring often, add the broth and bring to a boil. Simmer 10 minutes. Put into an oven safe bowl cover tops with cheese. Set under the broiler till cheese is browned. Serve I hope you enjoy!!! Cheese fell into my soup..
If you find this Strawberry Onion and Leek Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.