Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Homemade Beef and Cheese Enchiladas- Recipe from Lubys Cafeteria made simple recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Beef and Cheese Enchiladas- Recipe from Lubys Cafeteria made simple recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Power.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of well being. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more healthy feeling. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is often a problem, however, when it comes to eating between goodies. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run can be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Whole grains are always better than refined grains present in white bread.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade beef and cheese enchiladas- recipe from lubys cafeteria made simple recipe. To cook homemade beef and cheese enchiladas- recipe from lubys cafeteria made simple you need 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Beef and Cheese Enchiladas- Recipe from Lubys Cafeteria made simple:
- Provide of tortillas.
- Use of ground beef.
- You need of diced tomato.
- Get of paprika plus 1 1/2 tsp.
- Take of ground cumin.
- Get of chili powder.
- Use of black pepper.
- Take of onion, chopped.
- Take of garlic powder.
- Get of salt.
- Get of vegetable oil.
- Take of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Take of american cheese (just enough to cover the top of the enchiladas).
Steps to make Homemade Beef and Cheese Enchiladas- Recipe from Lubys Cafeteria made simple:
- To make sauce: in a large pan add ground beef, salt, garlic powder, black pepper, and onion. cook ground beef until brown on medium heat.
- once beef is cooked add canned tomatos, ground cumin, chili powder, and paprika. Mix well and bring to a boil.
- reduce heat to low and simmer for about 10minutes.
- pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- heat about 1/2 inch of vegetable oil on a skillet until hot but not smoking (medium heat) get another pan ready to place fried toritllas.
- quickly fry each tortilla in hot oil till soften about 2-4 seconds on each side and place on the pan (at my house our servings are 4 enchiladas since we are 6 we fried 24 tortillas) do as many tortillas you need.
- once all your tortillas are done add shredded cheese on to the middle of each tortilla and roll up and place seam side down onto baking pan 11×7 should be good..
- once you have one row of enchiladas in place on pan add some of the beef sauce on top and shredded cheese. Now you can add a second row of enchiladas and add more of the beef sauce on top with more shredded cheese on the top. Lastly, add slices of american cheese to cover the top of the enchiladas..
- place in oven for 3minutes or until cheese is melted and your enchiladas are ready to eat!!!(: enjoy.
If you find this Homemade Beef and Cheese Enchiladas- Recipe from Lubys Cafeteria made simple recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.