Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Nilaga recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Nilaga recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Vitality.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
If you are not sensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! As an all-in-one power booster, almonds provide many health advantages. These kinds of nuts possess lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They generally do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. But once you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you must sleep a while. These nuts unwind the muscles and provide a general sense of peace. Occasionally eating almonds could even be a mood increaser!
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef nilaga recipe. You can cook beef nilaga using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef Nilaga:
- You need 2 lbs of beef brisket, cubed.
- Take 1 of big potato, cubed.
- You need 1 of bok choy.
- Take 1 of large onion.
- You need 2 of medium carrots, chopped crosswise about 2 inches long.
- Take 1 tbsp of whole pepper corn.
- Provide 3 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Provide 6 cups of water.
Steps to make Beef Nilaga:
- Sauté the onion until texture becomes soft.
- Add in beef brisket and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add fish sauce and whole pepper corn and mix well.
- Pour in water and bring to boil, simmer for 1-2 hours.
- Put in vegetables starting with potatoes and carrots, simmer 5-7 minutes.
- Add bok choy. Cover the pot and turn off the heat. Let it stay for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot and enjoy.
If you find this Beef Nilaga recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.