Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sig's Garlic and Asparagus Soup with Chilli Prawn garnish recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sig's Garlic and Asparagus Soup with Chilli Prawn garnish recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snacks.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us really feel better within our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This can be a problem, however, in terms of eating between snacks. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run may be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are always better than processed grains present in white bread.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sig's garlic and asparagus soup with chilli prawn garnish recipe. You can have sig's garlic and asparagus soup with chilli prawn garnish using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sig's Garlic and Asparagus Soup with Chilli Prawn garnish:
- Provide 1 kg of fresh green or white asparagus or use 4 cans of asparagus..
- Take 12 clove of garlic I used smoked garlic.
- Use 25 grams of butter.
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of Cornstarch.
- Use 1 liter of vegetable stock ( use less if you use the canning water).
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp of water ( cold).
- Use 150 grams of precooked large peeled prawns.
- You need 1 of or two pinch each of salt and fresh cracked pepper.
- Get 1 tbsp of of dried wild garlic or 2 tablespoon of fresh wild garlic.
- Provide 100 ml of whipping cream (optional).
- Take 1 pinch of of chilli flakes.
- You need 12 of asparagus tips.
- Use 1 tbsp of olive oil.
Instructions to make Sig's Garlic and Asparagus Soup with Chilli Prawn garnish:
- Trim the hard, woody ends of the fresh asparagus and cut into about 1 inch pieces..
- Soften 8 or 9 cloves garlic in 4 tablespoons of water for 5 minutes. Melt the butter in a flame proof dish . Add asparagus and sauté for about 6 minutes . Do not fry or brown ..
- Add the stock, the softened garlic with water, and any canning juices if using canned asparagus..
- Skim if necessary. Simmer for about 5 minutes . Remove twelve of the fresh asparagus tips..
- Season the soup with salt, pepper and the wild garlic..
- Continue cooking for about 20 minutes if using fresh asparagus. If using canned cook for about ten minutes.
- Puree the soup in a blender until very smooth..
- Return into pan over low heat .You can now thicken the soup with cornflour if you like it to be a thicker soup. Do this by blending the cornflour with the 1 1/2 tablespoon of water .Whisk this into the simmering soup to thicken it. You can now add the cream if using it..
- Heat the olive oil , cut the remain garlic into very thin slices. Add the chilli flakes to oil and the garlic and heat gently until garlic starts to just brown on the edges. Add the prawns and heat through for a few minutes . No longer as they will turn rubbery as they are cooked already..
- Put the soup into warmed plates and garnish with the prawns, asparagus tips and the chilly and garlic oil..
If you find this Sig's Garlic and Asparagus Soup with Chilli Prawn garnish recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.