Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cabbage Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cabbage Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Energy.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. When we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have countless options. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re not allergic to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds offer a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. These nuts have plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. But whenever you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you should sleep a while. Alternatively, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Almonds frequently give a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cabbage soup recipe. You can have cabbage soup using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cabbage Soup:
- Get 4 cup of Water.
- Use 1 cup of Tomatoes (diced/seasoned canned if available).
- You need 1 small of V8 or vegetable juice.
- Provide 1 packages of Onion soup mix (or large diced onion).
- Get 1 tsp of Minced garlic (or more, to taste).
- You need 1 head of Cabbage (cut into bite sized pieces).
- Take 1 large of Green bell pepper (cut into bite sized pieces).
- Get 2 large of Carrots (sliced).
- Prepare 1 head of Cauliflower (cut into bite sized pieces).
- Prepare 5 large of Mushrooms (sliced or can of sliced mushrooms).
- You need 3 stick of Celery (sliced).
- Get 1 of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Cabbage Soup:
- In a large pot mix onions, tomatoes, garlic, vegetable juice and water and bring to a boil..
- Add chopped cabbage, carrots, cauliflower, and celery..
- When vegetables are partially cooked, add green peppers and mushrooms, then continue cooking until vegetables are cooked but firm, stirring occasionally..
If you find this Cabbage Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.