Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Ray's' Three Meat Lasagna recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ray's' Three Meat Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ray's' Three Meat Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that many people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making a couple of modest changes.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery since it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ray's' three meat lasagna recipe. You can cook ray's' three meat lasagna using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Ray's' Three Meat Lasagna:
- Take 1 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- Get 1 lb of ground pork.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground italian spicy sausage.
- Take 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Use 1 tbsp of oregano.
- Take 1/4 tsp of cumin.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Garlic salt.
- Use 2 tbsp of parsley flakes.
- Take 1 tsp of Mccormick steak house onion season.
- Provide 1 of salt to taste.
- Use 1 jar of spaghetti sauce of choice.
- Provide 1 can of diced tomatoes large.
- Take 1 box of lasagna noodles.
- Take 1 of container cottage cheese.
- Prepare 1 of mixed mozzarella cheese blend and cheese of choice.
Steps to make Ray's' Three Meat Lasagna:
- Start by cooking meats together add in all seasonings and garlic..cook down drain any fat. Add in spaghetti sauce and tomatoes cook on low for atleast 30 minutes taste for seasonings..
- Cook noodles as directed. Add a little sauce to bottom of casserole dish add noodles, sauce & cottage cheese to top I only do 1 layer of cottage cheese. Top with cheese, and layer again. Top last with more cheese..
- Preheat oven to 375 bake lasagna for 35-45 minutes let cool & set atleast 3 hrs if you want your lasagna to cut in neat squares. Once 3 hrs are up once again place lasagna back into oven 15-20 minutes till heated through. Enjoy!.
If you find this Ray's' Three Meat Lasagna recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.