Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Steak and Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Steak and Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Choosing to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. People typically believe that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making some small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food since you probably purchase a lot of items out of habit. As an example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. Eating a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
As you can see, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef steak and sauce recipe. To make beef steak and sauce you need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef Steak and Sauce:
- Use 300 grams of 2 steaks.
- Use 2 clove of Sliced garlic.
- Get 1 of Beef tallow (If not, mince the fat from the meat).
- Take 1 of Salt and pepper.
- You need 3 tbsp of *Sake.
- Take 1 tbsp of *Ponzu.
- Take 2 tbsp of *Soy sauce.
- Provide 2 clove of *Garlic (finely chopped).
- Take 1 tbsp of *Yakiniku sauce.
Steps to make Beef Steak and Sauce:
- 30 minutes before you cook the meat, pull it out and let it reach room temperature. Right before you are about to cook it, prepare by sprinkling salt and pepper on top..
- In a frying pan, add in the beef tallow or a little bit of vegetable oil and then the sliced garlic. Heat up the garlic until it's aromatic. Be sure to take it out eventually so that it doesn't burn..
- Put the meat in the pan and cook on a high heat setting for 1-2 minutes. Right before the meat starts to render, flip it over. Please adjust your cooking time based on the thickness of your meat..
- Flip the meat and then cook for 30 seconds or so, then transfer the meat to aluminum foil to let it rest..
- While the meat is resting, make the sauce. Add the * ingredients to the frying pan and bring it to a boil. Once you do, the sauce is ready..
- * If you cut off some of the fat from the meat, cook it until crispy, and then mix that with the sauce, the sauce will be even better..
- Garnish with some side vegetables and then pour the sauce on top and it's ready..
If you find this Beef Steak and Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.