Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Japanese Authentic Miso Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Japanese Authentic Miso Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Japanese Authentic Miso Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most likely, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
Initially, you must be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you no longer want to eat. For example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? One heart-healthy alternative that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. If this is not to your liking on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to japanese authentic miso soup recipe. To make japanese authentic miso soup you only need 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Japanese Authentic Miso Soup:
- Use of Water.
- You need of Katsuobushi(bonito flakes).
- Take of Tofu.
- Take of Some Wakame seaweed.
- Provide of Miso.
- Provide of Some Japanese leek.
Instructions to make Japanese Authentic Miso Soup:
- Make the Dashi. Boil 500ml of water in a small pot..
- Add one handful of bonito flakes and simmer for about 3 minutes over low heat..
- Place a paper towel on a strainer. Strain the bonito flakes from the Dashi..
- Bring the Dashi back to the pot..
- Soak dried wakame seaweeds in a water for a minute, take out and cut into small size..
- Add wakame seaweeds in the soup..
- Cut the tofu in small cubes and add in the soup..
- Mix 2 table spoons of miso with the soup. Place the miso in a ladle or measuring cup, whisk with chopsticks until the miso is dissolved. DO NOT bring the soup to boil since boiling miso will kill probiotics or other good benefits in the miso..
- Add some Japanese leeks cut in small pieces and enjoy!.
If you find this Japanese Authentic Miso Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.