Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Hot 3 Meat 2 Cheese French Dip Paninis recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Hot 3 Meat 2 Cheese French Dip Paninis recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most people typically think that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be very careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you no longer want to eat. For instance, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? One heart-healthy option that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Obviously, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's hot 3 meat 2 cheese french dip paninis recipe. To make mike's hot 3 meat 2 cheese french dip paninis you need 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Hot 3 Meat 2 Cheese French Dip Paninis:
- Provide of ● For The Bread.
- You need 12 of Thick Slices Fresh Artisinal Bread.
- Get as needed of Horseradish Sauce.
- You need as needed of Garlic Butter.
- Use of ● For The Meats [all precooked – room temp].
- Use 4 1/4 of " Thick Slices Black Forest Ham [important for sweetness].
- Take 1 Pound of Precooked Roast Beef Slices.
- Use 1 Pound of Precooked Turkey Breast Slices.
- Take of ● For The Cheeses [room temp].
- You need 8 Slices of Swiss Cheese.
- Provide 8 Slices of Provolone Cheese.
- Get of ● For The Au Jus.
- Take 1 Bottle of Au Jus Concentrate.
- You need as needed of Equal Parts Water Or Low/No Sodium Beef Broth.
Instructions to make Mike's Hot 3 Meat 2 Cheese French Dip Paninis:
- Here's what you'll need. Au Jus not pictured here. See below..
- Fry ham in Panini.
- Butter bread and add Swiss cheese, ham, roast beef, Provolone cheese, plain bread, Swiss cheese, turkey and another slice of Provolone..
- Press ham until fully scored..
- Butter the top piece of bread and place on your Panini Press..
- Cook until your bread has scored and then cinch top down until the cheeses have fully melted..
- Create your easy Au Jus Sauce..
- Use a quality Au Jus concentrate like Johnny's brand. Just add equal parts water or low sodium broth to concentrate and heat..
- Slice sandwich and prep for service..
- Serve both sandwich and Au Jus piping hot with horseradish sauce. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Hot 3 Meat 2 Cheese French Dip Paninis recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.