Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Make This At Camp! Homemade Beef Jerky recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Make This At Camp! Homemade Beef Jerky recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Power.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is often a problem, however, in terms of eating between snacks. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains present in white bread.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to make this at camp! homemade beef jerky recipe. You can cook make this at camp! homemade beef jerky using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Make This At Camp! Homemade Beef Jerky:
- You need 1 kg of beef (1 lump of thigh meat).
- Provide 1/2 of Onion.
- Provide 1 clove of Garlic.
- Use of Flavoring Ingredients:.
- You need 35 grams of Sugar.
- Use 25 grams of Salt.
- Get 1 tsp of Coarsely ground black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Chili pepper powder.
- You need 180 ml of Soy sauce.
- Get 180 ml of Red wine.
Steps to make Make This At Camp! Homemade Beef Jerky:
- Thinly slice the onion and garlic. Combine the flavoring ingredients well..
- Remove any sinews or blood from the beef and slice into 5mm pieces. Lightly dry off the moisture with a paper towel..
- Place all of the ingredients into a zipper-type plastic bag and place in the refrigerator overnight..
- Remove the meat and wipe dry with paper towels. Place in the shadows in a dehydration net where the wind can blow on them to dry for 5 hours..
- Once the moisture from the surface has dried up, line up on a smoker. Turn the heat to 60°C and heat for 1 hour to dry them out some more..
- Add woodchips (I recommend cherry hickory branches) and smoke at 60°C-80°C for about 1-1 1/2 hours..
- Line them up again in the dehydration net and let them dry out naturally for 1 hour..
- They will be even more dried out and delicious after 2-3 days. We enjoyed it with some smoked cheese, shrimp, and scallops. Beer never tasted so good with these snacks!.
If you find this Make This At Camp! Homemade Beef Jerky recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.