Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Brad's corned beef hash recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Brad's corned beef hash recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brad's corned beef hash recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Vitality.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
If you’re not allergic to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds provide a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Various vitamins and minerals tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. They generally do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont make you yearn for a nap. Instead they will merely help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Almonds often give a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to brad's corned beef hash recipe. To make brad's corned beef hash you need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Brad's corned beef hash:
- You need 3 of medium potatoes.
- Use 1/2 of LG red onion.
- Provide 2 cups of left over corned beef, shredded.
- You need of Sea salt and black pepper.
- You need 2 tbs of cider vinegar.
- Provide of Eggs.
- You need 1 1/2 tbs of minced garlic.
Instructions to make Brad's corned beef hash:
- Wash potatoes. Quarter lengthwise. Slice very thin..
- Melt 2 -3 tbs butter in a large frying pan. Add potatoes and onions. Fry over medium heat. Stir fairly often. Just so potatoes don't brown too fast..
- When potatoes get tender and start to brown, add salt pepper and garlic. Continue to cook until potatoes brown and start to get crispy..
- Add vinegar and scrape up any char that is sticking to the pan. Add corned beef and heat through..
- Fry a couple eggs however you prefer them. Serve immediately with hot sauce if desired. Enjoy..
If you find this Brad's corned beef hash recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.