Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Cupcake meatloaf, veggies n fried plantains recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cupcake meatloaf, veggies n fried plantains recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Opting to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. People typically believe that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making several simple changes.
To see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically change your eating habits. Even more crucial than entirely altering your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Sooner or later, you will discover that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to return to your old diet.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cupcake meatloaf, veggies n fried plantains recipe. To cook cupcake meatloaf, veggies n fried plantains you need 17 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Cupcake meatloaf, veggies n fried plantains:
- You need 2 lb of ground beef.
- Provide 1 large of onion, chopped.
- Get 1 large of red n green bell peppers.
- Prepare 1 of adobo.
- Use 1 packages of sazon.
- You need 1 of garlic powder.
- You need 1 of black pepper.
- Use 1 of basil.
- Provide 1 of Italian season.
- Use 1 of ketchup.
- Take 1 of worcestershire sauce.
- Provide 1 dozen of cupcake baking dish.
- Provide 1 envelope of mashed potatoes.
- Use 1 bunch of shredded cheese.
- Get 1 bunch of frozen veggies.
- Provide 1 large of green plantain.
- Prepare 1 medium of canola oil.
Instructions to make Cupcake meatloaf, veggies n fried plantains:
- Pre heat oven on 375 cook meat on stove top in a pot. Throw in the chopped onions n bell peppers n seasons together. Mix n cook for bout 15 min. Drain meat and transfer into a cupcake baking dish (slightly spray with PAM) place in the oven and let sit. Take your package of mashed potatoes (you can use real potatoes instead n boil) Cook the mashed potatoes as instructed add some black pepper n the shredded cheese when done. Take your frozen veggies n steam, add butter salt n black pepper when done n stir. Heat up some oil in a sauce pan, take your green plantains peel n slice about 2 inch thick n place to fry until golden brown on both sides then remove use a flat plate (the bottom side) to flatten the plantains n place back to fry for about 3 min until crisp. Remove meatloaf cupcakes ones it's cooked (baked for about 35/40 min) remove from cupcake pan and place mashed potatoes on top as a frosting. Dish out your veggies n plantains. U can also use a homemade can beef or Turkey gravy sa.
If you find this Cupcake meatloaf, veggies n fried plantains recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.