Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tomato Basil Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato Basil Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Treats.
We all know that eating healthy foods can help us truly feel better in our bodies. When we eat more healthy foods and less of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A little bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you might be looking for a fast snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato basil soup recipe. You can have tomato basil soup using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Tomato Basil Soup:
- Prepare of , 28 oz cans stewed whole tomato.
- Provide of carrots.
- Prepare of onion.
- Get of sweet potato.
- Use of chicken stock (32 oz each).
- Prepare of celery.
- Take of tomato paste.
- Provide of Salt & Pepper.
- Get of sugar.
- You need of Shredded Parmesan cheese.
- Use of Basil leaves, cut thin.
- You need of neutral oil.
- Take of Heavy cream.
Steps to make Tomato Basil Soup:
- Prep: Rustic cut the onion, and celery. Peel, thin “coin slice” the carrot, and cut sweet potato to approx. 1 inch dice. Set aside.
- In a deep saucepan, add neutral oil, sweet potato, and carrots. Sauté over medium-low heat until both soften a bit, then add: onion and celery. Continue cooking.
- When celery and onion soften, add tomato paste, and increase heat to full medium. As heat increases you want a slight burn of the paste on the bottom of the pan. Slight!!! Nothing crazy!.
- Once you get a decent char from the tomato paste, add chicken stock, and tomatoes.(do not drain tomatoes) Reduce heat to medium-low, and reduce stock a bit. This is where you build flavor through reduction of water in the soup..
- Once you’ve reduced stock, add cream, reduce to desired consistency over a medium-low heat..
- Once the soup is at the proper consistency, remove from heat. Let cool for 10 minutes, run the soup through a blender until creamy. The extra carton of stock is for loosening the soup if needed..
- Place into proper container, and refrigerate. Garnish with basil/parmesan upon serving for best results!.
If you find this Tomato Basil Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.