Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Salisbury Steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salisbury Steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snack foods.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
When searching for a convenient healthy snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch isn’t a good idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you can reach for. Along with calcium, it is a good supplier of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is very easy for the human body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Try including some healthy nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This minimizes your sugar consumption without lowering the taste of your snack.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to salisbury steak recipe. To make salisbury steak you need 22 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Salisbury Steak:
- Get of Beef Patties:.
- You need 1 lb. of ground beef.
- Use 1 of large egg.
- Get 2 tbsp. of finely diced onion.
- Use 1 clove of garlic, grated or very finely minced.
- Take 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Provide 1 tbsp. of Worcestershire sauce.
- Provide 1 tbsp. of ketchup.
- Get 1/2 tsp. of each salt and pepper.
- Get 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Get of Gravy:.
- Provide 2 tbsp. of unsalted butter.
- Use 1/2 of onion, diced.
- Get 8 oz. of mushrooms, sliced thinly.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of dried thyme.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Use 2 tbsp. of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of beef broth.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of Worcestershire sauce.
- Provide 1 tbsp. of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of dijon mustard.
- Get 1/4 tsp. of each salt and pepper.
Steps to make Salisbury Steak:
- In a large, deep skillet with a tight fitting lid, get the olive oil heating over medium heat. In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, egg, breadcrumbs, onions, garlic, Worcestershire, ketchup, salt and pepper until well mixed. Then use your hands to form them into 4 patties. Place the patties in the skillet and cook them for 5-7 minutes per side, until a nicely browned crust forms. Once done with that, set them on a plate and cover loosely with foil..
- Wipe out the skillet and add the butter. Once it melts, add the onions. Cook until they begin to soften, then add the mushrooms and ground thyme. Cook another 4-7 minutes, until the onions are translucent and the mushrooms are browned and tender. Add the garlic and cook until just fragrant, then sprinkle over the flour and stir to combine. Cook another 2 or so minutes, stirring it around often, before stirring in the Worcestershire, ketchup and dijon mustard..
- Stir the broth into the onion mixture and season with the salt and pepper. Let this come up to a simmer. Then nestle the patties back into the skillet, spooning some of the gravy over the tops. Cover with the lid and cook for 10 or so minutes, until the patties are fully cooked through. Then serve..
If you find this Salisbury Steak recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.