Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Jalapeño Cheddar Burgers recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Jalapeño Cheddar Burgers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jalapeño Cheddar Burgers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snacks.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of wellness. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is often a snack many people ignore. In fact, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. Low fat yogurt helps make a wonderful snack, nonetheless. It is a protein-rich source of wholesome vitamins and minerals. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your gastrointestinal system work correctly depending upon the culture used to make it. Yogurt unites perfectly with nuts and seeds. It’s an excellent method to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to jalapeño cheddar burgers recipe. To make jalapeño cheddar burgers you need 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Jalapeño Cheddar Burgers:
- You need of Jalepeno.
- Provide of Cream Cheese.
- Use of Cheddar Cheese.
- Provide of Ground Beef— I used grass fed beef to be healthier!.
- You need of Onion.
Steps to make Jalapeño Cheddar Burgers:
- Chop Jalenpeno into really small pieces.. Make sure you get the seeds out! I used my chopper!.
- Mix cream cheese, jalepenos, and cheddar cheese in a bowl..
- In a different bowl mix onion and ground beef..
- Take a small amount of the cream cheese mixture and form into a patty. Stick it inside of the beef and form another patty..
- Here's the size I made..
- Usually I'd do this on my grill but there is currently a thunderstorm so I used my grill pan for the stove! Cook about 7 minutes per side..
- When it is done to your liking serve with some fries! I made yummy ranch fries today!!.
If you find this Jalapeño Cheddar Burgers recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.