Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegan light lunch – Tomato Soup + Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan light lunch – Tomato Soup + Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Vitality.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of well being. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is usually a problem, however, in terms of eating between goodies. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
One of the most popular treats is natural yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a wonderful snack, nevertheless. It contains a lot of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive system work properly depending upon the culture used to make it. Try putting in some wholesome nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an uncomplicated way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily available. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan light lunch – tomato soup + salad recipe. You can have vegan light lunch – tomato soup + salad using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegan light lunch – Tomato Soup + Salad:
- Take 200 g of tomato purée (or quantity to taste).
- Take 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 1-3 tsp of oregano.
- Provide to taste of salt.
- Get 1 of carrot (grated).
- You need 1/2 of cucumber.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion.
- You need 1 small can of sweet corn.
- Use 1 small can of green peas.
- Provide 5 leaves of lettuce and/or cabbage.
- Prepare to taste of (any other vegetable you would like to add, for example tomatoes or lentils).
- Take 1 handful of black olives.
Steps to make Vegan light lunch – Tomato Soup + Salad:
- For the soup: heat the tomato purée in a small pot on medium heat until warm, add the olive oil, oregano and salt, mix, taste and add salt and oregano to taste. If the purée is too thick, add a few spoonfuls of water, then olive oil, salt and oregano to balance it out. (leaves of basil are also welcome!)..
- For the salad: grate the carrot, thinly slice the cabbage and/or lettuce leaves, dice the cucumber, onions. Mix all the remaining vegetables. Add salt, vinegar (or lemon juice) and olive oil to taste..
- Enjoy with a piece of toast and orange juice for best experience! :b.
If you find this Vegan light lunch – Tomato Soup + Salad recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.