Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy indan beef stew recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy indan beef stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy indan beef stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of modest changes.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be beneficial for your skin since it is a great source of vitamin E. If you currently eat plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy indan beef stew recipe. You can have easy indan beef stew using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy indan beef stew:
- Use 600 g of minced beef.
- Provide 2 of medium onions.
- Get 2 of one garlic.
- Use 3 cm of ginger.
- Use 2 of red chilies.
- Get 400 ml of tomato passata.
- Use 2 tsp of cumin.
- Provide 1 tsp of coriander.
- Use 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Get 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- Use 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Get 2 of bay leaves.
- Provide 5 of cloves.
Steps to make Easy indan beef stew:
- Put the garlic, ginger and chilies to a blender and add a little water..
- Heat a deep pan. Add vegetable oil and start frying the bay leaves and cloves. When its hot add the ingredients from the blender. Fry for few mins and then add the onion. After few mins add the spices and five mins later add the minced meat. Stir for five mins or until the meat is fried..
- Add the tomato passata and lower the heat. Stir occasionally and after ten mins take it off tne stove and let it stand on table for 5-10 mins..
- Serve with rice, roti bread or fresh salad of your choice.
If you find this Easy indan beef stew recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.