Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy, Delicious & Spicy Mince and Vegetable Curry in a Frying Pan recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy, Delicious & Spicy Mince and Vegetable Curry in a Frying Pan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy, Delicious & Spicy Mince and Vegetable Curry in a Frying Pan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. While we’re incessantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out some small changes.
These changes are easy to accomplish with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also terrific for your skin. It may be that you already feel that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have most of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
All in all, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy, delicious & spicy mince and vegetable curry in a frying pan recipe. To make easy, delicious & spicy mince and vegetable curry in a frying pan you only need 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy, Delicious & Spicy Mince and Vegetable Curry in a Frying Pan:
- Use 300 grams of Mixed beef and pork mince.
- Get 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Carrot.
- Use 1 of Zucchini (eggplant is also OK).
- Take 1 clove of Garlic.
- Use 1 small of piece Ginger.
- Take 1 tbsp of Red wine (sake is also OK).
- Use 1 of Salt.
- Get 1 of Pepper.
- Get 1 of to 11/2 tablespoons Curry powder (powdered).
- Take 2 tbsp of Flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Chinese chicken soup powder.
- You need 200 ml of Water.
- Take 2 tbsp of ★ Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ★ Ketchup.
- Use 1 tbsp of ★ Oyster sauce.
- Get 3 tbsp of Milk.
- You need 1 of ★Bay leaves (optional).
Steps to make Easy, Delicious & Spicy Mince and Vegetable Curry in a Frying Pan:
- Chop the onion, carrot, garlic and ginger finely..
- Cut the zucchini (or eggplant) into 1 cm quarter rounds..
- Combine the ★..
- Heat oil in a frying pan and fry the garlic and ginger. After the aroma is released, add onion, carrot and zucchini (or eggplant) and fry..
- After the onion is softened, add the mince, break up lumps and stir. Add red wine, salt and pepper..
- Add curry powder and flour to Step 5 and stir. Add Chinese chicken stock powder, water and bay leaf..
- Stir in the ★ ingredients into Step 6 and add the milk after bringing to a boil. Stir, taste and adjust the flavour if necessary. Reduce the cooking liquid until it has almost gone. Stir occasionally..
- It's ready to serve..
If you find this Easy, Delicious & Spicy Mince and Vegetable Curry in a Frying Pan recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.