Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Easy Lentil Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Lentil Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Lentil Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Yogurt is often a snack many individuals take for granted. Eating natural yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you are able to reach for. Along with calcium, it really is a good supply of necessary protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your gastrointestinal system work properly depending upon the culture used to create it. Easy hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. This minimizes your sugar consumption without lowering the taste of your snack.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy lentil soup recipe. You can have easy lentil soup using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Lentil Soup:
- Get 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- You need 1/2 piece of red pepper.
- Prepare 1 large of carrot.
- You need 1 can of lentils.
- Provide 1 tsp of spicy pepper paste or 1 tomato.
- Use 2 clove of garlic.
- Prepare tsp of salt.
Instructions to make Easy Lentil Soup:
- Chop the onion, pepper, and carrot into small pieces..
- Put the chopped veggies in a pot with some oil and saute them..
- In the mean time chop the garlic cloves..
- Season the veggies with salt and pepper. When the onions are gold and the carrots are soft add the chopped garlic and continue frying for 2 minutes..
- Add 4 cups of water and the lentils. Boil for about thirty minutes. Season with salt and pepper as necessary..
- Garnish (10 minutes before the end of the cooking time) with spicy pepper paste or 1 tomato and chopped greens if you have them..
If you find this Easy Lentil Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.