Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect ‘Hōtō’ Noodle Miso Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to ‘Hōtō’ Noodle Miso Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re constantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all probability, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to alter everything immediately or that you should completely eliminate certain foods from your diet. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than before. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to go back to your old diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ‘hōtō’ noodle miso soup recipe. You can have ‘hōtō’ noodle miso soup using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare ‘Hōtō’ Noodle Miso Soup:
- Use of Plain Flour.
- Provide of Water.
- Prepare of Dashi Stock.
- Take of Carrot.
- Take of Chicken *thinly sliced (*can be replaced by Tofu).
- Provide of Satoimo (Taro) OR 1 large Potato.
- Prepare of Shiitake OR Shimeji.
- Take of Daikon.
- Provide of Pumpkin.
- Provide of Abura-age (Deep-fried Thin Tofu).
- Use of Miso.
- Use of Spring Onion *thinly sliced.
Instructions to make ‘Hōtō’ Noodle Miso Soup:
- Make noodles first. Mix Plain Flour and Water in the ratio of 2 to 1 and make dough. Flatten the dough using a rolling pin or pasta maker and cut into about 1cm width..
- Prepare Chicken and Vegetables. Cut all into small bite-size pieces or slices..
- Heat Dashi Stock in a pot, add Vegetables and Chicken and cook over medium heat until almost soft. Then add uncooked Noodles and Miso. The amount of Miso depends on the type and saltiness of Miso..
- When noodles are cooked and the soup is thickened, add chopped Spring Onions and serve..
If you find this ‘Hōtō’ Noodle Miso Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.