Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect BACON n BEANS Soup (crockpot) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best BACON n BEANS Soup (crockpot) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to BACON n BEANS Soup (crockpot) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snack foods.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more healthy feeling. A little bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, however, in terms of eating between goodies. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is a snack a lot of people neglect. Often people elect to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the greatest idea. Low fat yogurt would make a amazing snack, however. Along with calcium, it is a good supplier of aminoacids and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive tract work correctly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Fast hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent way to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bacon n beans soup (crockpot) recipe. You can cook bacon n beans soup (crockpot) using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make BACON n BEANS Soup (crockpot):
- You need of Mixed Beans.
- Provide of water.
- Get of bacon, cut small.
- Prepare of onion, chopped.
- Use of Lemon Pepper.
- Get of Salt.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- Use of salsa.
Instructions to make BACON n BEANS Soup (crockpot):
- Measure beans into strainer or collinder and rinse..
- Place beans in crockpot and add water. The water amount will always be 3x the amount of beans plus 1 Cup. In this case, 3 Cups beans,10 Cups water..
- Cut bacon into tiny strips and add to crockpot of beans..
- Dice onions and add to crockpot of beans..
- Add salt, garlic powder, and lemon pepper to beans..
- Cook beans in crockpot on high 4 and 1/2 hours ..
- Serve with cornbread, flour tortillas, or bread and butter with a tablespoon of salsa in each bowl..
If you find this BACON n BEANS Soup (crockpot) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.