Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best My Take Spur Version mushroom & black pepper Chump Steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Take Spur Version mushroom & black pepper Chump Steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more balanced feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Eating almonds is an excellent alternative as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds have a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Almonds are a natural way to obtain B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. They do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. Having said that, you won’t need a nap after consuming almonds. Rather they will merely help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Your emotional state is often lifted by just eating almonds.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my take spur version mushroom & black pepper chump steak recipe. You can have my take spur version mushroom & black pepper chump steak using 35 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make My Take Spur Version mushroom & black pepper Chump Steak:
- You need of – 300g Chump Steak (amount optional in my case 6 pieces).
- Get of Marinade for Steak :.
- Get of Tblsp Worchestershine Sauce.
- Provide of BBQ sauce (or more).
- Prepare of Tblsp Tomato Sauce.
- Provide of Lemon Juice.
- Get of Salt.
- Provide of Freshly Ground Black Pepper.
- Get of Chilli Powder.
- You need of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Get of Sticky Brown Sugar OR Honey.
- Get of ✓ Preferable to marinade Meat the night before.
- Provide of Onion Rings :.
- Use of Large Onions (sliced extremely thin with Mandolin Slicer).
- Get of Buttermilk.
- Provide of Flour.
- Use of Portuguese Chicken Spice.
- Take of Salt.
- You need of Ground Black Pepper.
- Get of Brown Onion Powder.
- Provide of Black Pepper Mushroom Sauce :.
- Take of Punnet White Mushrooms (sliced).
- Prepare of Butter/Olive Oil.
- Use of small Onion (finely diced).
- Take of Beef Stock.
- Provide of Course Ground Black Pepper.
- Get of Salt.
- Take of Tin Cream.
- Use of Tblsp Mazina / Corn Flour.
- Get of Potato Chips :.
- Get of a frozen packet Chips.
- Use of Oil.
- You need of Fries :.
- You need of Fry in oil till done and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Take of Cheddar Sliced Cheese.
Instructions to make My Take Spur Version mushroom & black pepper Chump Steak:
- Marinade your Steak the Night Before for ingredients to seep through. Switch on grill pan to about medium high heat. Add in lil Olive Oil and butter and grill till chard and cooked to liking. ✓Before removing steak off the grill top with sliced cheese for a better melt..
- Carefully slice your onions and soak them in the buttermilk for about 10 mins.
- Combine your flour with all your Spices. And after onions have soaked,drain milk and dredge in flour batter..
- Deep fry till golden brown..
- Prepare you ingredients for the sauce. In a non-stick sauce pan on medium heat melt butter or add oil. Add onions and cook till translucent. Then add sliced mushrooms..
- Cook till soft and mushrooms shrink. Add in your stock and spices. Simmer for 5mins..
- Add in cream. Stir well.
- After few mins when sauce starts to bubble up, add in Mazina/Corn Flour. Cook till sauce thickens..
- Deep fry your chips and dress with plain salt and pepper..
- To Serve : Place your Steak topped with sliced cheese. Spoon the sauce over for presentation wise and enjoy with your sides of fried chips and Crunchy Oinon Rings..
If you find this My Take Spur Version mushroom & black pepper Chump Steak recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.