Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect roasted tomato soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best roasted tomato soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to roasted tomato soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Power.
We are very mindful that eating healthy foods can help us really feel better within our bodies. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more wholesome feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have countless options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a fast snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains included in white bread.
You do not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted tomato soup recipe. To cook roasted tomato soup you only need 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook roasted tomato soup:
- You need 6 cup of (3pints ) cherry tomatoes.
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil divided.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves minced.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped onion.
- Get 1 of (28-ounce) can diced tomatoes.
- Provide 4 cup of chicken broth.
- Get 1/2 tsp of thyme.
- Use 1 cup of whipping cream.
Steps to make roasted tomato soup:
- heat oven at 400°, on a baking sheet, combine the cherry tomatoes, 2 teaspoons oil, and the salt and pepper.toss the ingredients to coat the tomatoes evenly and spread them in single layer..
- roast the tomatoes untill they are shriveled with brown spots, about 35 to 45 minutes.
- in a large pot, heat the butter and the remaining oil over medium heat. add garlic and onion and saute untill softened, about 6 minutes..
- add can tomatoes with the juice, the broth, thyme, and roasted tomatoes, including any liquid from baking sheet. bring to a boil, then reduce the heat and simmer, partially covered, for 40 minutes..
- using a food processor or blinder, puree the soup untill its smooth,.
- retrun it to the pot and stir in the cream..
- without letting the soup boil, warm it over medium heat, stirring often, untill steaming.
- serve the soup garnished with grilled-cheese croutons, if u like.
- i have a recipe for the grilled-cheese croutons..
If you find this roasted tomato soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.