Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healing chicken soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healing chicken soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snack foods.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Eating almonds is a fantastic alternative as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds are usually considered a super food because they’re packed full of things that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Almonds can be a natural source of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is present in almonds. Nevertheless, you won’t need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Instead they will just help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Occasionally eating almonds can also be a mood booster!
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healing chicken soup recipe. To cook healing chicken soup you need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Healing chicken soup:
- You need 2 clove of diced garlic.
- You need 4 of boneless skinless chicken thighs,chopped small.
- Provide 2 1/2 cup of wide egg noodles, uncooked.
- Get 2 cup of water.
- You need 1 of carrot, peeled and diced.
- You need 1 of celery stalk, sliced very thin.
- Get 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Provide 2 can of chicken broth.
Steps to make Healing chicken soup:
- Heat olive oil in a pot and add diced chicken. Sprinkle onion powder over chicken. Stir chicken around occasionally, browning it lightly..
- Add diced garlic and 1/2 can of broth. Let simmer on medium heat for 5 minutes to infuse chicken with garlic. Stir occasionally..
- Add the remaining broth,salt,pepper, (and carrots and celery if desired). Let boil on medium for 5 minutes..
- Add water and bring back to a boil, stir well..
- Once its boiling, add egg noodles and turn down heat to a medium-low simmer. Simmer uncovered for 15 minutes or until noodles are done..
- This soup paired with garlic bread is wonderful, and will help kick a cold quicker..
If you find this Healing chicken soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.