Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ground Beef and Potato Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ground Beef and Potato Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. If we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A little bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, however, when it comes to eating between snacks. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
While searching for a convenient wholesome snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. In fact, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the best things you are able to reach for. Along with calcium, it’s a good supplier of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is often eaten to help preserve the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Yogurt unites perfectly with nuts as well as seeds. This decreases your sugar intake without minimizing the taste of your snack.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ground beef and potato curry recipe. To cook ground beef and potato curry you need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Ground Beef and Potato Curry:
- Prepare 500 gr (1 lb) of ground beef.
- Get 500 gr (1 lb) of potatoes, cut into cubes.
- You need 1 of large onion, chopped.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Take 4 tsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ginger powder (if you use fresh 1 inch ginger finely chopped).
- Provide 1.5 tsp of salt.
- Provide 3/4 tsp of sugar.
- Get to taste of ground white pepper.
- Use 250 ml of thick coconut milk.
- Take 1/4 cup of frozen peas.
Instructions to make Ground Beef and Potato Curry:
- Deep fry the potatoes until cooked..
- Heat about 3 tablespoons of oil. Saute the onion and garlic until wilted and the onion looks a little brown..
- Add the ground meat. Stir until cooked..
- Add curry powder, turmeric powder, cumin powder, ginger powder, salt, sugar and pepper. Stir well..
- Add coconut milk. Cook until thickened. Stir occasionally..
- Add fried potatoes. Stir until well blended. Taste it, adjust salt/sugar if needed. Simmer for a few minutes until the entire mixture has thickened. Add the peas. Stir it for a minute. Turn the heat off..
- Serve the curry with flatbread or rice..
If you find this Ground Beef and Potato Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.