Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Pastelillos recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pastelillos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pastelillos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Opting to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most people typically assume that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making several modest changes.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to alter everything straightaway or that you should entirely get rid of certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than completely modifying your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than before. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate previously.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pastelillos recipe. To cook pastelillos you only need 1 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pastelillos:
- Take 1 lb of ground beef, adobo with pepper seasoning, 1 can of tomato sauce, 1pk sazon (optional), tortillas, olives, oil.
Steps to make Pastelillos:
- Season the ground beef with adobo seasoning and 1pack of sazon. Sazon gives the meat more color, so it won't make a difference if you want to use it or not taste wise..
- Cook ground beef until brown and empty out the grease from the pan.
- Once grease is taken out, put ground beef back in pan and mix with tomato sauce and olives until all blended together.
- Lay out tortillas and put ground beef in 1/2 of it. Do not put too much because the tort will open while cooking :-\.
- Fold over the tortilla and with a fork press down really hard along the sides. Make sure there's no opening, so it won't open while cooking..
- Fry on high heat and keep flipping over until both sides golden brown..
- If you want to bake it cook for 20min at 400°.
If you find this Pastelillos recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.