Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stuffed Peppers in the Crockpot recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Peppers in the Crockpot recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Goodies.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is usually a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
For anybody who is not hypersensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds are usually considered a super food because they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. These nuts have lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They generally do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. But whenever you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you should sleep a while. Alternatively they will just help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. From time to time eating almonds can even be a mood enhancer!
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed peppers in the crockpot recipe. You can have stuffed peppers in the crockpot using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Stuffed Peppers in the Crockpot:
- Provide 1 lb. of ground beef.
- Take 1 TBS of garlic salt.
- You need 1 TBS of black pepper.
- You need 2 TBS of dried minced onion.
- Provide 2 TBS of parsley.
- Get 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Get 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Get 2 cups of cooked white rice (not instant rice).
- Get 4 of large bell peppers, cleaned and emptied. Chop off the top where the stem is and empty out the peppers.
- Get 1 jar of your favorite tomato sauce.
- Prepare 4 slices of mozzarella cheese.
Steps to make Stuffed Peppers in the Crockpot:
- Add all ingredients to the raw ground beef, except for the tomato sauce, mozzarella and bell peppers.
- Mix well, as if making a meatloaf.
- Stand the peppers upright and fill with as much of the meat/rice mixture as possible. It's okay if they are heaping. Each pepper should hold about a quarter of the mixture..
- Stand upright in the Crockpot and cover with tomato sauce. Cook on high for 2-3 hours or on low for 4-6 hours, until internal temperature is 160 degrees F..
- For the last 10 minutes of cooking time, top each pepper with a slice of mozzarella cheese and top with more tomato sauce. Allow cheese to melt before serving..
If you find this Stuffed Peppers in the Crockpot recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.